1. What cookies are.
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing to certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information about the user’s surfing habits or it’s computer. In addition, depending on the information they collect and the way a computer is used, they can be used to recognise an user.
2. Which cookies do we use.
Cookies can be categorized as “third party cookies” (set by a third party distinct from the one that operates the site). Also, as well as “session cookies” (cookies that are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser). Or as “persistent cookies” (cookies that remain stored on the user’s terminal device until they reach a defined expiration date).
In addition to the cookies strictly necessary for the proper use of the website and the provision of services offered, this website may use the following cookies for analytics:
- Google Analytics cookies. Third party analytic cookies set by Google Inc. to obtain data on the number of website users, including details of the referring website and the total number of times a user has used the website. In order to facilitate navigation and proceed to recording the number of website users, for purely statistical purposes.
- Hotjar cookies. This tool allows us to obtain heat maps of User´s visits and collect statistical data. Additionally, some of the sessions are recorded in order to be able to study in depth the behaviour of Users while navigating our Website in order to detect points of improvement.
You can out-put Hotjar cookies and obtain more information here: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out .
In any case, given the website may be used without cookies, you can easily block and delete cookies installed on your computer. In addition, the procedures for blocking and removing cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another. Consequently, you must check the instructions provided by the Internet browser you are using.
3. How to disable the use of the Cookies.
The user may, at any given time, disable the functioning of the cookies used by this Website and revoke their consent for their utilization by setting your browser accordingly. Although this may affect your experience or the correct use of some of the functions of the Website. You can check how to do it on each browser by following these links:
- If you are a Chrome user, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en .
- Explorer user, http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-tomanage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 .
- Firefox user, https://support.mozilla.org/enUS/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies .
- Safari user, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042 .
4. Updatesand changes.