1. What cookies are
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing to certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information about the users´ surfing habits or its computer and, depending on the information they collect and the way a computer is used, they can be used to recognise an user.
2. Which cookies do we use
Cookies can be categorized as “third party cookies” (set by a third party distinct from
the one that operates the site) or as “first party cookies” (set by the party that operates the site), as well as “session cookies” (cookies that are automatically deleted when the user close his browser) or “persistent cookies” (cookies that remain stored in the user´s terminal device until they reach a defined expiration date).
In addition to the cookies strictly necessary for the proper use of the website and the provision of services offered, this website may use the following cookies for analytics:
• Google Analytics cookies: Third party analytic cookies set by Google Inc. to obtain data on the number of website users, including details of the referring website and the total number of times a user has used the website in order to facilitate navigation and proceed to recording the number of website users, for purely statistical purposes.
For more information:
• Hotjar cookies: This tool allows us to obtain heat maps of User´s visits and collect statistical data. Additionally, some of the sessions are recorded in order to be able to study in depth the behaviour of Users while navigating our Website in order to detect points of improvement.
You can out-put Hotjar cookies and obtain more information here: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
In any case, given the website may be used without cookies, you can easily block and delete cookies installed on your computer. The procedures for blocking and removing cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another and, consequently, you must check the instructions provided by the Internet browser you are using.
3. How to disable the use of the Cookies
The User may, at any given time, disable the functioning of the cookies used by this Website and revoke their consent for their utilisation by setting your browser accordingly, but this may affect to your experience or to the correct use of some of the functions of the Website.
You can check how to do it on each browser by following these links:
• If you are a Chrome user, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• If you are an Explorer user, http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-tomanage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• If you are a Firefox user, https://support.mozilla.org/enUS/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
• If you are a Safari user, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
4. Updatesand changes